Remote Controlled Hippie Bus


Remote Controlled Hippie Bus - Blue / United States is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.

Fun fact: Here in the U.S., it is called the VW Bus, Microbus or Hippie Van. In Germany, it is called a Bulli or Transporter while in Europe it is called a Kombi.

Unlock your inner zen with the Remote Controlled Hippie Van. Make it twist and turn around your room with its remote or have it as a groovy center piece!